Followers

Monday, September 4, 2017

HOSTESS MONDAY WITH CHRISSY..


Photobucket

Hello Everyone..CHRISSY  here for my turn as Hostess Monday..

and today I thought I would share one of the older images in the store and still one of the cutest...



This little cutie is LARA LADYBUG  

She is so lovely to colour which I did with my Reno Art markers and a bit of pencil and lots of glossy accents on her spots and shoes, which made them look like patent leather..






Papers from my stash and all her little ladybug friends from my stash too..just for fun.

The sentiment is from another set in the store called.."Love is in the air "..HERE



One last photo...her feelers were added on  with wire and the hearts glued back on as I fussy cut her out and cut her feelers off...

So there we go...thanks so much for stopping by...

Luv CHRISSYxx

1 comments on "HOSTESS MONDAY WITH CHRISSY.."

Sandra H on September 5, 2017 at 3:38 PM said...

Oooh this is so pretty l love all that you have done to create such and adorable card x