Followers

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Precious The Donkey...Hostess Monday with Shell


Hi its Shell here & today I'm to be your hostess.

I was going to show you how different images look coloured in different mediums (Promarkers/Flexmarkers, crayons, pencils, distress inks etc) but with starting my new job last week I just ran out of time. I will try again for next time.
So for this Monday I have one of my favourite images coloured up & popped on a card to share with you......


This little cutie has been coloured in using Derwent Inktense pencils


You will find further details on my blog

Hugs
Shell

2 comments on "Precious The Donkey...Hostess Monday with Shell"

Teresa on June 26, 2017 at 7:04 AM said...

Cute! Good luck with your new job!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe on July 5, 2017 at 4:15 AM said...

Thank you hun xx