Followers

Monday, January 30, 2017

HOSTESS MONDAY WITH CHRISSY..


Hello Everyone..

My turn for Hostess Monday this week and I'm going to share an older image which is still one of my favourites....especially for Baby's first Christmas...


This little sweetie is BABY SNOW



A few markers for colouring and a touch of pencil and the colouring side was done..added flower soft for his trim...and of course his rosy cheeks with eyeshadow..

Then I fussy cut him out and popped him up on foam squares and added a pom pom to his hat...





The beautiful tree is a new die from Marianne creatables and dots of every shade of 3D liquid drops that I own...well, nearly all of them some were a bit bright for this tree..


And there's a side view decorated inside too..

Thanks so much for stopping by..

luv CHRISSYxx

0 comments on "HOSTESS MONDAY WITH CHRISSY.."