Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tuesday Tutorial | Quick and Easy Gift Tags



Happy Tuesday Tutorial Digital Delights fans! leslierahye here with a quick and easy tutorial for gift tags for your packages! Digital Delights has 6 sets now of Christmas Toppers! These are great for all sorts of applications! I've used them treat bags for classes and neighbors, place cards for setting a table and today I'm sharing with you how to make quick tags for your holiday packages.

For this tutorial and also to make this SUPER quick and easy, I used the colored images. I printed them out on white cardstock and cut them out with my electronic cutter.

Next I cut Cards at 3¾×5" and scored it at 2½". This folded card would be the base of my gift tag.

I cut my sentiments  out and matted them with a colored cardstock and then placed them onto the top of the folded base.

The Topper was then attached to the top of my folded base. 

Voila~ a quick and easy Gift Tag for your holiday packages! A simple note can be slipped inside  and the card attached with tape to the outside of the package!










1 comments on "Tuesday Tutorial | Quick and Easy Gift Tags"

Sue Hickey on December 20, 2016 at 2:53 PM said...

Fabulous idea love them xx