Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Hostess Monday with Nick


Hi ...
Today is my turn to host here at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
I love this time of year. I love preparing Christmas food, bake ginger bread, make sweets, decorate the house with all my sants, light candles and listen to lots and lots of Christmas music....
The only thing missing this year is snow! I like when it´s snowy. Everything gets so much lighter and I love to play, building snowmen, throwing snowballs at each other, make snow angels or go skiing. But this year it´s only grey and dark and the rain is drizzling, so to cheer us up I made a card using this adorable snowman from the shop.
Flurry the Snowman
I have coloured him with promarker pens. I used three shade of warm grey to colour in the snow parts. I used little dots to give it some textures. Think it turned out pretty well.
Papers are from BoBunny. I used white cardstock for the snowy ground. I cut out a tree with a die from Marianne Design and then coloured it with my promarkers.
Snow Sentiments Set
I also used this great snowy sentiment from a set called Snow Sentiment Set.
I wish you all a Merry and white Christmas
hugs Nick

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Nick"

S. Thomas on December 14, 2016 at 2:41 PM said...

Lovely card!