Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Hostess Monday with Susan


Hi there it's Susan here from Craftin' Suzie and I have the fortunate job of being the hostess this week for Hostess Monday.

I don't know about you, but things are going at a faster pace now in the run up to Christmas - maybe frantic may be the better description!  I am trying to get ahead and wrap presents and make some cards.  One of my favourite images of Wendy's is this little cutie:


This trio is so adorable and I don't think I will ever tire of using them.  They have been coloured with my Copics and lots of Star Dust Stickles applied.


Here is what I used and the links to find them:








Well thank you very much for your time and I wish you all a fabulous holiday season. Crafty hugs from Susan x

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Susan"

Sandra H on November 28, 2016 at 4:04 AM said...

Beautiful card! x