Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Hostess Monday with leslierahye



Happy Hostess Monday!  leslierahye here with a Thanksgiving week reflection:

Here in the States we are near the eve of our Traditional Thanksgiving Celebration, and while I know this is an American holiday, my sentiment to you all during the upcoming season rings true worldwide so please indulge. While I am thankful year-round for the people in my life, the opportunities presented to me and the many treasures shared, it is this time of the year that remembering the reason I celebrate is forefront in my mind. 
If I may I'd like to extend blessings to your families and thank you all for being a part of the Digital Delights family. We love that you continue to support us and share our craft on a daily basis. Your appreciation is felt and we thank you! 

Today I am sharing my Hostess card with this sentiment in mind!

Tiny the Turkey

Fall sentiments set


NEW FOR OUR STORE!! ALMOST EVERYTHING $1 or less*
*Not including new releases

NEW CHALLENGE


Join our challenge here


!!Design Team Call!!
see all the details here!

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with leslierahye"