Followers

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Hostess Monday with Larelyn


Hi Crafty Friends,
It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.
For my Hostess Monday project I wanted to use one of our SVG Paper Piecing sets.  I chose the Reindeer Cuties.  There are three different cut files, but I decided on the Topper since I love making treat bags.  I use them as table favors during the holidays.
This file is so easy to cut and assemble.  You will be able to quickly  make them for your entire guest list.  The only thing I added was an offset on which to assemble the Cutie.  I assembled the reindeer on my Silhouette virtual mat and then added the offset.  I then separated all the pieces by color so that I could cut everything at once.

Here's the file: 
Reindeer cuties paper piecing set

Note:  there is also a clip art file available if you don't want to paper piece.
I'm sure my family will enjoy their cute and yummy holiday favors.

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Larelyn"