Followers

Monday, October 10, 2016

Tutorial Tuesday | Fall Place Cards




Happy Tuesday Tutorial Digital Delights fans! leslierahye here with a quick and easy tutorial for setting a party table. Today I am using precolored images in the fall section and the dots papers from the Ghoulishly Scary Paper Pack--polka dots are my favorite [followed closely by stripes!]. These bright precolored images are perfect for a fun table setting! I love the look of chalkboards words so I used a black piece of cardstock for the spot I write names or dishes titles on. You could choose whatever background for writing that you like! Let's begin!

I selected some of my favorite fall images for my place cards to match the dots pages in the Ghoulishly Scary Paper pack!! They are linked below. I trimmed out my images with my Scan N Cut and I trimmed the papers down to 2½×5¼" This was to fit with an edge of black showing on my place card.

Sunflower arrangement

Tiny the Turkey

Fall pumpkin

Acorn Mouse

Chivers the crow

Ghoulishly scary paper pack

I cut my place cards to 5½×5½" and my writing mats to 2×3".


I scored my place cards so that they could tent fold in half.



I placed strips of doublestick tape on the back ot the patterend paper and black mat. I added dimensional glue dots to the back of the image to provide dimension on the place card.

The patterned paper was attached like this. 


The writing mat was placed to my right, but could have easily been alternated. The image was added beside the mat. Now the place cards are ready to be used. You could write your guests names or the names of the food on your buffet or dessert table! Fun, festive and easy! I hope you enjoy this quick and easy tutorial! Consider making these not just for your Thanksgiving table, but also a Halloween party, Holiday gathering, Birthday event! Digital Delights has images of every theme to create quick and easy place cards!


0 comments on "Tutorial Tuesday | Fall Place Cards"