It's time for a DT call....
DIGITAL DELIGHTS BY LOUBY LOO DESIGN TEAM GUIDELINES
January 2017 - End June 2017
Entries must be received by November 26th
What we’d like to see from our Design Team is participation, camaraderie, and most importantly, reliability. We have two teams which take turns every other week.
Team 1 – Week 1 – New release
Team 2 – Week 2 – New release
Team 1 – Week 3 – Anything goes
Team 2 – Week 4 – Challenge with theme
When there is a week 5 we have a GDT
1. Required projects are two cards per month, with one project a month being new releases. You will be assigned images to use for New Releases and choose your own image for alternate weeks. It is entirely up to yourself on how you choose to design your card. All creations will be posted on your own blog to coincide with Digital Delights posts every Thursday. Therefore all creations must be uploaded to our Gallery no later than the Tuesday evening. Failure to do so may result in your card not being posted.
2. New Releases are monthly and you will be given a code to place on the sidebar of your blog. This badge will automatically change with each release. The same applies to the weekly Friday bargain badge; you will receive a separate code that will automatically display each week’s free image. Both badges must remain on your blog for the duration of your term.
3. We have a private group, this is where you will request your stamp choice(s). If using a sentiment it MUST be one from our store (these are provided at no charge along if you request them along with your stamp choices)
4. You will upload your completed creations to our customer gallery to the relevant folder with the details as described in our gallery upload sheet, so they can be accessed easily when it comes time to post them on the main sites.
5. Your New Release images and the weekly images of your choosing will be provided to you free of charge. As with all your Digital Delights work, we encourage you to share your creations with extra images also. You will also be given a choice of custom watermark for your Digital Delights projects
6. Please upload your Digital Delights creations to any galleries you are a member of. Be sure to tag word it with Digital Delights by Louby Loo e.g. loubyloo. All designers are encouraged to enter as many challenges as they can with their creations.
7. Your Blogs should display a Design Team Digital Delights badge, as well as a list of DT links.
8. Join our Facebook group (if you have Facebook). Uploading and sharing of your work to any of our groups is appreciated
9. You must also know and understand how to use digital images. No special software is required but you must be able to print digital images in order to showcase them. Further, you must have a working knowledge of blogging software and understand the basic principles of inserting links, adding photos, etc. A digital camera to photograph your work is required. No scanned images please. All photos must be submitted in JPEG format.
10. You will be required to do one or two Hostess Monday posting on the Digital Delights blog. Dates and details of this will be assigned at the start of the Design team term
11. Your term will be for a period of 6 months (or as stated at the header above)
12. You will receive your assigned New Release Stamps and your choice of other Stamps to use throughout the month. This isn’t just about getting free images, your position on the DT is to showcase and promote Digital Delights. As long as you are creating with our images and showcasing them, you will receive all of your requested images. Please remember that this is a serious commitment and I expect that you treat it as such if you are chosen. Please do not apply if you can not commit. NO SHARING OF IMAGES WILL BE TOLERATED.
13. you will be given two weeks off over the Christmas and New Years Holidays.
14. Most of all this is a fun and friendly group, so you will have a great time!!!!!!!!!!
To apply email Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org
please add links to your blog in the email