Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Monday Hostess


Hiya today for Hostess Monday,
I have made this card with Flurry the Snowman..
 
 
He has been coloured in using Faber Castel Polychromos Pencils..I have used one piece of snowfall paper and created a scene on this using two dies at the back and two cut out small slopes..all these have been edged with glitter to make them look  more 3D on the card..These were all stuck onto the card and trimmed to size,and them mounted onto Red card..I then added this to the pre done card base that had a pretty glittered paper on it.
 
 
I also hand cut some snowballs to add to the scene and these also were glittered..Flurry was then put in place using 3D glue gel,this makes him stand proud of the card and makes him pop.. I love doing these cards ,it started when my Grandchildren were small..But I am sure that it would also be a fun project with your children too..don't forget ,you can change the white to green and make a pretty everyday card too ..Have fun :) x
I used Digital Delights 
Flurry the Snowman

 
Hugs
Christine

0 comments on "Monday Hostess"