Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Hostess Monday


Hi everyone and welcome to Hostess Monday.
It's Helen here as it's my turn to share with you today.

It's never too early to start on those Christmas cards. I thought I'd have a play with Adobe Photoshop to create some single layer cards as it's lovely to add loads of embellishments but not if you need to send the card via the postman. It can cost a fortune...
I've chosen the gorgeous pre-coloured version of Flurry the Snowman, teaming him with the Snow Sentiment set and the Berry Merry Xmas digital paper pack.
First of all I opened the Holly green Snowflake paper in Photoshop. I then dropped the png version of Flurry on top and sized it accordingly. Then I dropped the png of the sentiment onto the image and sized the whole thing to just under 14 cm square. I printed it onto good quality card using my printer's highest quality setting...
I trimmed the image with a craft knife before matting with red card and adding to the front of a white card blank...
I had another go layering 3 different papers before adding the image and sentiment...

 This time I matted with black card before adding to the card blank...
Here are the finished cards...
These were fun and quick to make. I hope you'll have a go. 
Thanks for visiting. I hope we'll see you again soon.

Happy crafting
Hugs Helen

0 comments on "Hostess Monday"