Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hostess Monday with Dawn


Happy Monday everyone!!!! 

Dawn here with my  Hostess Monday project for Digital Delights!!!
 
I made a Halloween Treat Box. Directions for the box can be found HERE
I then printed out my images on cryogen CS :
I used  Ghostly Greetings Value Set for my card today.

I colored my image using copics:
Copics used:  Y17, Y15, Y11, YR18, YR15, YR12, V17, V15, V12, G16, G14.

I then fussy cut out my colored image and used a circle die to cut out my sentiment and for the mat behind it:

I then attached the cut out image and matted sentiment onto my treat box:

You can find her HERE along with all the other cute digi images Wendy has, I just love them all!!
Thank you for stopping by!!!
Dawn

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Dawn"

Sandra H on September 26, 2016 at 7:05 AM said...

So pretty!