Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tuesday Tutorial | a gatefold Back to School card



Happy Tutorial Tuesday! leslierahye here with a tutorial replay from several years ago.Today I'm sharing a quick and easy gatefold card for back to school featuring School Accessories set and School Time Molly! This is a fun card that is easy to make with ANY of Digital Delights Houses! So many applications!

I began with a pre-colored image of the school house. I trimmed this out to about 7¼" ×5½". I then cut the house down the middle where the "doors" will open! 

Next I scored the edges of the school image at about 1". The 1" is where I would glue the school house down to to my base card stock. 

I created a base 7½"×5¾" in Black heavy card stock. I adhered the scored tabs to the card so that the school house lined up correctly. 

 
An interior background card stock was trimmed to fit right inside the gate folds. A precolored image of School Time Molly and the I Love School Sentiment were added to the inside. There is plenty of room on the flaps for a message to your student, a gift card for a teacher, or other inclusions!


 Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my tutorial!

0 comments on "Tuesday Tutorial | a gatefold Back to School card"