Followers

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Monday Hostess


Hello
Nick here today and I´m your hostess this wonderful Monday
Hope you´re all well!
It´s my turn to share a Digital Delight project with you.
I made a male Birthday card. I know some of you think these cards are the most difficult to make, but Digital Delights has some great male images that are so easy to create those male project with....
I´ll like these for an example:

Birthday cake Josh
Birthday Cake Josh
Race car Scottie
Race car Scottie
and for the older gents...

Tool time Donald
Tool time Donald
Strongman Scottie set
Strongman Scottie
I have used 
Fishing Donald
Fishing Donald
and
Bucket of fish
Bucket of fish
and
Birthday sentiment set
Birthday Sentiment Set
I kept it simple. 

Paper from KaiserCraft, black cs to layer the images and a little bit of cheese cloth under the images. Also added a few brown brads at the corners. I coloured with Chameleon pens this time.

Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to share your male or female creations at our Facebook page!

Nick

0 comments on "Monday Hostess "