Followers

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Meet our two new Designers


Hi all,
 
Just wanted to share who is joining us this term. Meet our two new fabulous designers who will be working with our Team Two ....
 
Helen -  Designer

My name is Helen and I live in the north west of Britain in a small town called West Kirby.  I work for a charity which provides care for older people and I'm an Activities Coordinator for residents in a care home and a supporting living house.  I also teach weekend card making workshops once a month for a local stamping/papercraft company.  I've been making cards for many years and particularly enjoy stamping and working with digi stamps.  I also love patterned paper and my trusty Promarkers!"
 
Visit Helen at her blog Made by Helen
 
Sue -  Designer
 
Married to a very understanding man for nearly 44 years, two grown up sons four grandsons and two grandaughters .been crafting for a long time started with stamping then decoupage which I still love then came  digis a few years ago and I am hooked went from promarkers ,Spectrun Noir then ended up with copics and love them
 
Visit Sue at her blog Crafting Suzie
 
 
Photobucket

0 comments on "Meet our two new Designers"