Followers

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hostess Monday with leslierahye



Good Morning!! Happy Hostess Monday with leslierahye! Happy Independence Day USA! As we celebrate our nation's holiday, I bring to you a quick and easy patriotic card using one of my favorite's Luvin the USA Bongo and the Sail Away Digital Papers!

.Luvin the USA Bongo

Sail Away Digital Paper Pack


I love coloring the patriotic images but I also love how Wendy digitally colors them! Today, to make this card even quicker, I am using the pre-colored image. I am paring it with some solid card stock from my stash and Polkadot paper from the Sail Away Digital Paper collection. 
I created a shaped card base with my Brother ScanNCut and then layered a rounded polkadot square on top. I fussy cut around Bongo with the assistance of my ScanNCut as well making this a super easy card!! I positioned Bongo on the card front with some foam tape to pop him up a little! I hope you enjoy my card today!

Thank you for stopping by!  I will see you again Thursday with a fantastic new release!


0 comments on "Hostess Monday with leslierahye"