Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Delightful Wednesday- Brown


Hi everybody, it's Sandy here!

It's that time again for Delightful Wednesday where my new partner Sheena and I are showcasing a color theme each month! This month we are using the color Brown!

Isn't it so much fun where you can create around a wonderful image! We have friends in England that actually make their own wine! I never have been able to find the perfect image to send in the past! Thankfully Wendy has two images that work so well for me! :)
This here is the adorable Tipsy Mouse! The sentiment is called, Cheers sentiment set! I am very thankful that there is such fabulous sentiments on that set to go with the oh so cute image!
Well, thanks for stopping by! I do hope you enjoyed today's post!
More info on my blog!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

0 comments on "Delightful Wednesday- Brown"