Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Delightful Wednesday – BROWN!


Hello everyone Jane here! Hope you are all well!

Welcome to another Delightful Wednesday at Digital Delights and I am showing a project using the colour BROWN which Sandy and I chose to be our colour for June.

Sadly, this is my last post for Digital Delights.  I have decided to move on but it has been my honour and privilege to be able to work with Wendy’s amazing images and shall miss being part if this awesome DT.  In fact, we have a DT call running at the moment and I would strongly urge you to apply.

So onto my make and to celebrate my time with the team I have made a star card using this cute little guy called CELEBRATION CHARLIE and I have coloured him with my pencils. The sentiment is LET’S PARTY!

More details can be found on my blog!


I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Wendy and of course to my DT sister Sandy and I hope you all have a fun and crafty day!

Hugs xxx
                

1 comments on "Delightful Wednesday – BROWN! "

Larelyn on June 8, 2016 at 10:13 PM said...

This is just adorable. You always have the cutest ideas and your coloring is amazing. I will truly miss your fabulous work but so glad that I'll still see your creations on Facebook.