Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Hostess Monday with Lori


Hi, Lori here for Hostess Monday

I have made an easy stepper card today

I have used 
Bat Brian
Bat Brian

and 
Spider Stevie
Spider Stevie

and 
Superhero Accessory Set
Super Hero Accessory set

The Happy Birthday sentiment was from a die

I coloured and cut out my pieces then made the stepper card
I dont really measure things
I used a score board to get my scores


I used a 12x12 sheet of card and cut the width to about 4inchs
I scored 4 lines at the front
As long as the first 2 lines are scored equal
and the 3rd and 4th line are scored equal,
you can change the depths to make different heights for the card

You can the measure the rest and get the halfway point and score
I just folded the card over to meet and burnished the edge with my bone folder




 

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Lori"