Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Hostess Monday with Helen


Hi everyone. Helen here from My Crafty Creations - Handmade by Helen.
Today it's my first time as your Hostess. I thought I'd share a simple card I've made using one of the lovely pre-coloured images as we don't always have the time to colour in. We're expecting another little boy in the family soon so I made this...

I've used this super cute image called

Little Dumpling and Stork.

http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&zenid=5ca0cchc99c4t8shokq0f6pfr5&keyword=stork&x=0&y=0

I've also used a sentiment from the Baby Sentiments Set
http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=baby+sentiments&x=0&y=0


http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=pastel&x=0&y=0

The card measures 8x8. I've printed two papers from the pack to make the backing and added some ribbon to disguise the join.
I've added some die cut bunting above the image and made a tag with the sentiment before placing it on a banner of silver mirri. I've finished off with a couple of bows to match the centre ribbon.
 Here's another angle of the finished card so you can see the mirri a little clearer...


Well that's it from me for today. I hope you'll check out the fabulous images in the shop. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope I'll see you again soon.

Hugs Helen x

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Helen"