Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Delightful Wednesday- Brown


Hello, Sandy here, it's that time again...
It is Delightful Wednesday on the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG
For those who are joining us for the first time,  Jane and I choose a color theme each month to showcase Wendy's delightful images! I am starting off the month of June using this oh so cute image of Jubbly Panda!
 
 
Besides Father's Day, we are celebrating 4 birthdays in our family this month!
 
 Both of my daughter's, and two of my granddaughter's!
 
My youngest daughter loves Panda's so I couldn't resist having it front and center on my card! ;)
 
You normally don't think of the color brown for a girls card, but this works perfectly adding a touch of green! Besides, It flows with the image splendidly!
 
Thanks for joining us!
 
I hope you enjoyed today's post!
 
More info on my blog here!
Hugs,, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comments on "Delightful Wednesday- Brown"

Lenoria on June 1, 2016 at 9:20 AM said...

Aww, I think he is so cute and this is a beautiful card! I'm sure your birthday girl is going to love it.