Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Delightfu Wednesday- Purple


Hello everyone, it's Sandy here writing today's Delightful Wednesday post!

Jane and I are starting a new color theme for the month of May! We have chosen the color purple!

I have chosen to use the delightful Glitzy Gladys set! She is just so fancy and frilly for her own good! ;) I didn't notice until after the card was made that I had basically used the same colors on the colored digi version! I just colored her as what I thought looked good with the colors and paper I picked!
 
 
I just love this set! It comes with everything here! The designer paper, the sentiment, plus Glitzy Gladys herself! If you change the sentiment she would be great on a wedding card, or anyone going to a prom, or even a night out with your spouse! Who doesn't like date night!?!?
 
 
Well, that's it for today! Stay tuned next week to see what fabulous creation Jane has come up with! I just LOVE her work!!!

If you would like, more info on my blog!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.


0 comments on "Delightfu Wednesday- Purple"