Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Hostess Monday with Patricia Chalas


Hello everyone!
Today is my turn for Hostess Monday at Digital Delights
I can't believe we are almost over April. 
I am very excited to have this opportunity and I decide to make a Side Step Card 
using lots of my FAV Digital Delights 
 
for my cute card I use: 
Flower Power Basket of Daisies 
Flower power basket of Daisies
Summer Breeze Paper Pack
 
 Summer breeze digital paper pack
Brighten your Day sentiment 
Brighten your day sentiment
I used Prisma color to colored my Basket of Daisies and accent the card using some colorful ribbon.
You can find the tutorial HERE
I really hope that you enjoy the tutorial and come back soon!!
 
Have an amazing week!!
 
 
 

 

 


 
 

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Patricia Chalas"