Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hostess Monday with Cristena


Hi Everyone . .
Today is my turn for Hostess Monday at Digital Delights.
This month is already flying by! I really can't believe that it is the middle of April already! 
I am very excited to have this opportunity to share my Team Time with BooBoo Tote with you!  
You can find the super cute  "Tea Time with BooBoo" digi stamp HERE on Digital Delights.

The Tutorial that I made for you has plenty of color photos and are step by step. It even has a pattern that you can simply print off onto your cardstock (or trace it if your printer won't take your paper) so that you do not have to worry about trying to figure out what to cut and how big. There will only be 4 pieces that you will have to cut and that is the handles, and the bottom of the tote. I tried to make it as fun and easy for you as possible because I know we just want to make a gift as fast as we can. It is the coloring part that is loads of fun for me! How about you? 
I mean look at this sweet BooBoo who wouldn't want to color this sweet little bear!?!


And Yes! The tutorial even gives you slow shot by shot on how to ruffle the ribbon! 


You can find the tutorial by clicking here

I really hope that you enjoy the tutorial and come back soon!!

Have an amazing week!!
Inky Hugs, 
Cristena

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Cristena"

Chrissy on April 11, 2016 at 2:02 PM said...

FABULOUS little tote bag and your teddy is coloured beautifully..

Luv CHRISSYxx