Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Delightful Wednesday- Yellow


Hi all, it's Sandy here writing today's post.

Welcome to another Delightful Wednesday at Digital Delights. This months color scheme that Jane and I have picked is yellow.
Yellow is such a happy, cheerful color. I think if anyone was felling blue, this color would cheer up just about anybody.
 
 
 
This here image is called Lizzy ladybug. I have to say, I absolutely love when an image is more of a scene! It speaks for itself. This little ladybug is a real cutie too! :)
 
 

Black with yellow is such a wonderful combination. To me, black with anything looks so classy together!  Whether it is something you wear, or on a card, you just can't go wrong with adding the color black to it.

That's it for today's post.
More details on my blog.

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.
 

1 comments on "Delightful Wednesday- Yellow"

Desire Fourie on April 7, 2016 at 1:03 AM said...

This is just super cute. Love the black and yellow.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}