Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hostess Monday with Shell


Today I'm here to share with you my creation for Digital Delights Hostess Monday.
I decided to go right back to the beginning of my Digital Delights journey & re-due the first card I made for Wendy.

Here's the link to my first ever DD post, which was on the 9th June 2011....I can't believe its that long ago!!!


Now for my revamped version.


I'm sorry but this cute image is no longer available to purchase.
But there are hundreds of fabulous ones to choose from So make sure you pop over & check out them all here!

All details are over on my blog at The Camels Hump
Hugs xx

Photobucket

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Shell"

Sheena Mckee on March 21, 2016 at 10:11 AM said...

2 great makes,you can see your progress over the years,both are 2 fabby makes but i do love the color and style of the second