Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Hostess Monday with Nick


Hello there,
Nick here and I´ll be your host today
 

I love to colour and making all kind of paper crafts. But every now and then I do enjoy to do other things too (lol). One thing I enjoy is reading. I like to read all type of books but at the moment it has been a lot of crime stories. What is your favorite book? or author? I also love to read for my children.
Today I decided to make a bookmark that we could use.
I started to browse through the images in the shop and there are a lot you could use
for example Wendy has a perfect sentiment Set called 
Bookmark Sentiment Set

Bookmark sentiment set

or what about this cute little bookworm?
bookworm 
Bookyworm

or maybe this one?

Scholar Myrtle
Scholar Myrtle
But I decided to use some figures out of one of my favorite story.....
Jonnie Love

Jonnie Love
and
Mikey Love
Mikey Love
and combined them with a perfect sentiment from a stamp set called
Delightful Snow 
Delightful Snow
This is how it turned out:

I have coloured with Promarkers and used paper from EP called Little Man.


In the end I decided to laminate it to make it last longer.


Photobucket

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Nick"