Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Delightful Wednesday – Green!


Hello everyone Jane here! Hope you are all well!

Welcome to another Delightful Wednesday at Digital Delights and the last of the GREEN projects that Sandy and I are sharing in March.
 

I needed a birthday card for my aunt who has had a very bad time of it lately so wanted something super cute and cheerful and this is what I came up with.
 

Now I ask you, what image could be better than the uber adorable JUBBLY TURTLE, just one of Wendy’s gorgeous Jubbly family all of which can be found HERE? The sentiment is from the BIRTHDAY SENTIMENT SET  and I kept it very simple for posting.

More details can be found on my blog!

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx

1 comments on "Delightful Wednesday – Green! "

Chi Cr on March 31, 2016 at 12:33 AM said...

Oh, I love this! The purple and green together are gorgeous and I love the coloring on the turtle! So pretty!