Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Delightful Wednesday – Green!


Hello everyone Jane here! Hope you are all well!

Welcome to another Delightful Wednesday at Digital Delights and Sandy and I are having a GREEN March!! J
Now this glorious green goddess is called GLITZY GLADYS and I coloured her with pencils and simply matted and layered her onto a small card.  Don’t you just adore her wonderful hair; don’t know how you feel about green streaks though.  And wouldn’t you just LOVE to have a figure like that!! I bet not one ounce of chocolate has ever passed HER lips!! J
I think the sentiment, ‘Have a Fabulous Day’, suits Gladys very well, she IS fabulous after all, and it can be found as part of the KEEPING IN TOUCH SENTIMENT SET.

More details can be found on my blog!

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx

Photobucket

0 comments on "Delightful Wednesday – Green! "