Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Delightful Wednesday – Green!


Hello everyone, it’s Jane here and I hope you are all well.

Welcome to Delightful Wednesday where Sandy and I bring you weekly inspiration with a monthly theme and we have chosen GREEN as our colour theme for March.

So March heralds springtime in the UK where we also celebrate Mothering Sunday on 6th!  (I believe that it is in May in other places in the world.) So my card today is for my mum!
 
 
I have used the adorable FLOWER POWER DAFFY (love her soooo much) and a sentiment from the FLOWER POT FACES SET which is a super value set with 3 images AND 3 sentiments. 

Hopefully I have managed to capture the essence of spring in my design and to finished it off I added a daffodil that I created from an anemone die!

More details are on my blog.

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx

1 comments on "Delightful Wednesday – Green!"

Lisa on March 2, 2016 at 9:17 AM said...

Oh My!!! This is so pretty!!! I love your coloring and they whole design of the card. Your embellishments are gorgeous and perfectly match this extraordinary piece of art!