Followers

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Hostess Monday with Susan


Hello there and welcome to another Hostess Monday and its Susan from Craftin' Suzie here because its my turn to be the Hostess.  I have gone with an Easter theme this week as Easter is a tad earlier this year and its good to be ready in plenty of time. Here is my card:


And a side view:


Isn't she the cutest? Wendy has so many adorable images available for Easter and every other occasion at the Digital Delights Store.

This card uses the super cute Chickadee image available if you click the link below.  





I have teamed it up with Pastel Perfects Paper Set on the link below and Easter Sentiment Set on the link below.




All the details are available here on my blog. Thank you so much for looking and I hope you all have a lovely day. Hugs Susan x

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Susan"