Followers

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hostess Monday with Larelyn



Hi Delightful Friends,

It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  I am a Senior Designer and Team Two Coordinator.  I've been designing for Digital Delights for almost five years and I'm still in love with Wendy's fabulous images!  My style is fairly CAS but I do love layering papers. 
 I decided to try a tri fold card but with a twist of using two windows then actually placing my image on the inside of the card.  It's based on an card design by Regina Easter.  I used an image from the January release, Huggy Bunny.
Here's my card: 
 



Huggy Bunny

I used Jaded Blossom's Stitched Squares Dies for the windows.  I decided that with the paper layering not much embellishment was needed so I just added Doodlebug Designs glittered sparkles.  the image was colored using Copic markers.

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Larelyn"