Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Delightful Wednesday – Red!


Hello everyone, it’s Jane here and I hope you are all well.

Welcome to Delightful Wednesday where Sandy and I bring you weekly inspiration with a monthly theme and February is all about the colour RED!

So I have been dying to colour up this little cutie and her name is SWEETHEART FELICIA! Isn’t she just gorgeous!! She comes in varying guises too so check them all out HERE.
 
 I decided to make a little shaker element on my card so cut out the heart she is holding and filled it with seed beads and tiny hearts….I am still vacuuming them out of my carpet!!! J 

More details of my make are on my blog and pop back next week to see what our wonderful Sandy has made to inspire you.

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx

0 comments on "Delightful Wednesday – Red!"