Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hostess Monday with Shell


Being your hostess on a Monday is one of my favourite parts of being on the Digital Delights DT, as I get to show you something a bit different to the normal DT work we do.

So, after much thought I decided not to actually make anything (I'm sure you will see the images on finished creations sometime soon) I decided to colour the same image 3 different ways, so you could see how different an image looks with the change of colour! I used 'Ballgown Gladys' to colour.

I thought I'd show you how different they look when their hair & clothes are changed. I just wish my clothes did this...lol x

Classy Gladys


Cinderella Gladys


Party Gladys


You will find all details of colours & what colouring mediums I used over on my blog

Thank you popping in today, I hope you have enjoyed looking at my colouring & most of all I hope I have helped to inspire you!
Hugs Shell xx

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Shell"