Followers

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Hostess Monday with Denise


Hi Everyone Denise aka Denise's Patch here. . .
 
Today is my turn for Hostess Monday at Digital Delights.
I hope you all had a fabulous New Year's Day with family &/or friends.
I just had to create a wine bottle gift tag for Hostess Monday.
 
 
I decided to do a CAS style one, so I went with using the cute image & sentiment from  "Toasting Bears Colored".
 
Toasting Bears

The lovely designer papers are from "Ombre Spot Digital Paper Pack"

Ombre Spot Digital Paper Pack

Wonderful sentiment called "Happy New Year Sentiment"
Happy new year sentiment

 I went with a precolored image as it was super cute and colours where perfect. I love all the colours of Ombre Spots too, which reminds my of bubbles, so versatile too.  You may have noticed I placed the sentiment on the glass too.
 So I hope I've inspired you all today and a great start to 2016.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by
Denise ~

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Denise"