Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Hostess Monday | leslierahye



Good Morning!! Happy Hostess Monday with leslierahye! You can join my creative adventure over at my new blog home on leslierahye.com. This is my 5th year designing with Digital Delights by Louby Lou. I currently am the Team 1 leader for Digital Delights. We will be sharing with you the new February Release on Thursday. I love the versatility of Wendy's stamps. They look great black & white where you can color them yourselves and they look fantastic in the precolored version. Wendy's Mitzy character is one of my new favorites. Such a cute image with a bouquet of flowers for you! I created a trifold card that has a peek-through window on the front. 

Bouquet of love Mitzy

Cupids quotes sentiment set

The image is actually on the second panel that opens to the right. The top panel has a diecut hold with a diecut frame. The sentiment Roses are red comes from the Cupid Quotes sentiment set that has several fun images for Valentines.


You open the 2nd panel to reveal a place to write a note or stash a gift card!
I love how this card turned out and I hope you enjoy as well!

Thank you for stopping by!  I will see you again Thursday with a fantastic new release!



0 comments on "Hostess Monday | leslierahye"