Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Hostess Monday with Nick



Happy Monday Everyone!
I´m so glad to see you here. I hope you had a great weekend and managed to sneak in a little bit of crafting time even though Christmas draws closer and closer....
 
Nick here to be your Monday hostess and I will share another Christmas Card with you.
I have used one of Wendy´s sweet characters called Mitzy. Today she will go ice skating! I love to ice skate. Last year me and my kids had so much fun skating even though the youngest looked a lot like Bambi.
Skating Mitzy
Skating Mitzy
I have also used a sentiment that fits perfect with skating.
Skating Sentiment
It´s called Skating Sentiment.
I thought blue would be a nice colour to go with ice skating and Christmas so I picked a blue pattern paper from BoBunny called Powder Mountin -Powder Mountain Nightfall. Some blue cardstock and flowers. I added some sparkling rhinestones to make the card sparkle like snow a beautiful winter day. I have coloured Skating Mitzy with ProMarkers.


I used three different dies, snow flake board from Memory Box, tree is from Marianne Design and the little dear comes from Joy.


I hope you got some inspiration to make a winter/Christmas project. There are lots of sweet digital images from Digital Delights to use. You can find them here! And if you are looking for some nice sentiments? please pop over here.

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Nick"