Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Delightful Wednesday – Christmas!


Hello everyone, Jane here! Hope you are all well!

Welcome to another Delightful Wednesday at Digital Delights and Sandy and I have, rather appropriately, gone all Christmassy for December.


I have used the adorable CHRISTMAS SAFFI on my stepper card this time.  Don’t you just love that little reindeer! 
The sentiment can be found as part of the CHRISTMAS SENTIMENT SET and more details of the other elements I have used can be found on my blog! 
Now this is my last card for 2015.  Sandy and I have really enjoyed showing you just some of Wendy’s incredible designs over the year and I hope you have enjoyed it too.


So have a wonderful Christmas, everyone and a happy, healthy and peaceful New Year.

Hugs
Jane xxx

0 comments on "Delightful Wednesday – Christmas!"