Followers

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Hostess Monday with Wendy


Happy Monday everyone!...
hope you all had a wonderful weekend :)
It's Wendy here this week, as your hostess Monday and I have a Christmas card to share with you using the adorable Gingerbread Slippy and the fabulous Berry Merry Christmas Paper pack

Gingerbread slippy (colored)

Gingerbread Slippy (coloured)
can be purchased in black & white too :)

Berry Merry Christmas Digital Paper Pack

Berry Merry Christmas Digital Paper Pack 
set of 12 Christmas themed papers on offer for a fantastic price of only $2.00

I decided to keep my card design clean and simple using some of my favourite Die-namics dies, the MFT Blueprints No14 and the fab pierced squares and chose to use the coloured version of the adorable Slippy as it goes so well with the fab papers and the pre- coloured images are great when short on time!...like me, so behind with my Christmas cards again this year:(

You can find more of Wendy's fabulous Christmas/Winter images from the store Digital Delights by Louby Loo HERE

Thanks for stopping by x
Hugs
Wendy x

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Wendy"