Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hostess Monday with Katie


Today it's my turn to be Hostess here at the Digital Delights Blog and I have an adorable card (well I think so) to share with you :)
I decided to use Genie Scottie to make a sweet birthday card that I know will bring a smile to the recipient.



Card Recipe:
Image - Genie Scottie
Sentiment - Birthday Sentiments Set
Medium - Copic Markers
Paper - The Sweetest Thing by My Minds Eye
Oval Dies - Sizzix
Circle Die - Lifestyle Crafts
Doily Die - English Tea Doily by Cheery Lynn Designs
Flowers and Trim - Michaels
Rhinestones - Unknown






I sure hope you liked him as much as I did and that you'll check out all the wonderful images that Wendy has in store at Digital Delights!

Katie
Photobucket

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Katie"