Followers

Monday, October 26, 2015

Hostess Monday



Hi Everyone!
Lisa F. here. It's my turn for Hostess Monday
 and today I've got a little diddy on 
Monochromatic Steampunk.

Here's my card using Steampunk Tasha
Steampunk Tasha


Just thought I would quickly share with you how I colored her:


I colored her with Copics using the Warm Gray family.
But when it came to coloring her skin, I used E0000 to blend in the the gray...otherwise she looked like she was staring on AMC's Walking Dead.

As you can see above I've blended the E0000 with W1 and W3.

I also used a Sakura Sparkle pen to add a little glitz :)

So here she is all colored:


Have you ever wondered just what "steampunk" really is?

I wondered myself, so I Googled it.  According to G.D. Falksen, "it is in short Victorian Sci Fi that references the industrialized 19th century." However I found lots and lots of other explanations varying from Literature to Art to Fashion. So there you have it (well, sort of).

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Craftin'
Lisa

Photobucket

2 comments on "Hostess Monday"

Jane Savage on October 27, 2015 at 5:34 AM said...

Awesome!!! xxx

digitaldownloadgallery on October 29, 2015 at 5:36 AM said...

Nice combo colors ;)..love the outcome :)