Followers

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Hostess Monday with Sarahjayne


Hi all Sarahjayne here & today is my 1st Hostess Monday & I wanted to share a real easy but super cute make with you all.


Door Hanger

To make this Door Hanger I used....

Baby Snow (colored)


Copic marker pens to colour my cute image in
A basic Oval Die cutter
MDF Door hanger base
Glossy white paste
Glitter
Collall All purpose Glue
Silicone
Blue Pearls
Christmas Decoration


To make this door hanger I printed my Digital stamp onto white card
Coloured the image using Copic markers & then cut the image out using my Oval die.
Then I added some glitter to my image & left it to dry.

The MDF base I painted with Glossy White paste. I chose this as if the glitter did not cover the base the white paste would cover it for me, so you could use basic glue if you wanted.
I then covered it in Glitter & left it to dry.
I then used silicone to add my coloured image to the MDF base & the top Christmas Decoration & 
Collall all purpose glue to add the pearls.

If wanted you could then spray with a varnish to seal all the glitter in place. 



Fast, easy & lots of fun.

Happy Crafting Sarahjayne xxx



1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Sarahjayne"

Terry Quinn on October 8, 2015 at 11:58 AM said...

I love this idea and making your own glitter paper. I am curious what Silicone product you used to adhere the pieces with? Thanks. Terry
kidznlildogz@Aol.com Team 2 Designer