Followers

Monday, October 19, 2015

Hostess Monday with leslierahye



Good Morning! Today is Hostess Monday and I am leslierahye! I appreciate you waiting patiently for me today! I have been designing with Digital Delights for 4½ years and simply love the versatility of Digital Delights images! I love these characters and am thrilled each release to see what fun new faces we will have to work with. 
I squealed with delight when I saw Chivers! He is so sweet and the perfect little fall friend for a clean and simple card! I've chosen a sentiment from the Cheers Sentiment Set to pair with the dapper little crow. I think he is perfect not just for fall but also for ANY celebration situation where you need a dressed up image.

Stamps Used
Chivers the crow

Cheers sentiment set


 

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with leslierahye"