Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- Halloween


                                                       
Are you ready for some fun! :)
It's Sandy here writing today's post!

It's the first Wednesday of the month and you know what that means...
It's time for a new monthly theme! :)

For the month of October, Jane and I have decided to showcase Halloween! So appropriate for this month don't you think!

I had a lot of fun with this one
I of course stayed with the traditional orange and black! ;)

For the base, I wanted to use the sidestep fold which you can find here!
It was so much fun for me to pull out all my Halloween crafting supplies! I forgot I even had the cobweb and spider! What a treat! :)

The image is called, Bee afraid! It actually is to cute to be scary, lol! I was delighted when I found the Halloween Hi sentiment! Seeing as bees fly I thought it went well with this card!

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
More details on my blog!

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comments on "Delightful Wednesday- Halloween"

Larelyn on October 7, 2015 at 12:24 PM said...

This is absolutely adorable. I love all the details.
Hugs,
Larelyn