Followers

Monday, September 7, 2015

Hostess Monday With Shell


Hi its my first hostess Monday since I came back to this fab DT. Now those of you who know me, will know I have a pet skunk called Nico. Well he is the reason I chose this fabulous image to share with you. I have also popped a photo of Nico in there so you can see why I love Wendy's skunk images!!

My boy Nico...no he didn't eat all the ice cream, he just had a lick or two x


Now for my Sweeney Skunk creation....



For my card I have used ...
A sentiment from the 'Winter Fun' digi set
The rest is from my stash, Details can be found on my blog


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my creation & my very own little stinker!
Have a great week 
hugs xx


2 comments on "Hostess Monday With Shell"

susan on September 7, 2015 at 10:55 AM said...

How cute! Both your card and NICO! I have always wanted a skunk. Lucky you!

Sassy Raggedy on September 7, 2015 at 8:34 PM said...

How cute this is. Nico is adorable also...Hugs, joann