Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hostess Monday with Naz


Hello Craft lovers,

Today is my turn at Digital Delights for Hostess Monday so I have decided this is a good opportunity for me to make an easel card including a tutorial.
 
 
I hope you enjoy this make.
Step 1.  Fold the Cardstock in half then cut out the card using Spellbiner Cut Emboss & stencil dies making sure not cutting all the edges.
 

Step 2. Score half of one side of the card using scoring board.
 

Step 3. Fold the paper after scoring.
 

Step 4. Using the same die this time cut out using the whole die.
 

Step 5. Adhere the top layer of the card to the half fold of the base card.
 

Step 6. Cut out all the other pieces using dies.
 















Now time for the finished project
 


The image I have used for this card Ornament mouse from Digital Delights Stamps .
I coloured him using Copics and Wink of Stella Clear glitter pen and used some glossy accent on his nose.
I have used some Gesso on my card as well to give the card a bit more texture.

The sentiment I have used is from A touch of Christmas sentiments set.

The digital stamp is called Ornament Mouse   


Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Naz

0 comments on "Hostess Monday with Naz "