Followers

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Delightful Wednesday- Animals


For the month of September, Jane and I have decided our theme to be animals for our Delightful Wednesday post!
I thought how close we are getting to Christmas now and I have barely started on making Christmas cards this year, so I took advantage of this time and made a Christmas card using Fishing Slippy! I never noticed but you can get him in a set as well here if you are interested! The sentiment is from Winter Fun Sentiment Set!

Polka dots, and black and white are my favorite colors! Ok, I like to wear those colors as well! ;) I think blue is my favorite color so this card appeals to me! :)
Here are the supplies I used!
Cuttlebug- Snowflakes
The Paper Studio- Tiny Polka white on Black
Spellbinders- Standard Circles Large and Scalloped Circles
Martha Stewart- Arctic Snowflakes
Stampabilities- Baby Blue (ink)
Viva Decor Pearl Pen- Cream
Copics, Snow Marker, and Scraps

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

0 comments on "Delightful Wednesday- Animals"