Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Delightful Wednesday – Animals!


Hello everyone Jane here! Hope you are all well!

Welcome to another Delightful Wednesday at Digital Delights and Sandy and I are continuing with our Animals theme for September. 

I used the fabulous JUBBLY LION to make a pop-up box this time!
I am so in love with the adorable JUBBLY animals that Wendy has created, all of which you can see HERE.  They are too cute!! J

The sentiment is from the JUNGLE BUDDIES SENTIMENT SET and I coloured JUBBLY LION with pencils.

More details are on my blog!

Have a fun and crafty day!
Hugs
Jane xxx



Photobucket

2 comments on "Delightful Wednesday – Animals!"

Lisa Dryden on September 30, 2015 at 1:29 AM said...

wow , Stunning xxx

KT Fit Kitty on September 30, 2015 at 1:48 PM said...

So cute! Love this!