I am so excited to be here! Welcome to my first Hostess Monday. I hope you enjoy!
I made this cute little tag.
I want to show you how I merged both of these images into one and lightening the tag without lightening Popcorn the Monkey.
I use Microsoft Word 2007 to print/merge my digital stamps. It is a really easy process to do this.
1. Insert your image by going to the Insert ribbon and selecting Picture. Use the PNG image.
2. After inserting, right click and select Text Wrapping > Square. Do this for both the ticket and the monkey.
3. Select the ticket and click on the green circle to turn the ticket so that the Admit One is at the top. Move the ticket so that it within the margins of the document. (Setting Text Wrapping to Square allows the movement of the image).
4. Resize the ticket to the desired size. Select Recolor and select the lightest under the Light Variation.
5. Select Brightness and choose the brightness that is to your liking. The lighter it is the lighter color you can use when coloring.
6. Resize Popcorn the Monkey to fit inside the ticket. Click and drag him on top of the ticket.
7. Right click on Popcorn the Monkey, select Text Wrapping > Behind Text.
Welcome to Digital Delights by Louby Loo, a magical place filled with digital creations from all walks of life. We are your one stop shop for all your digital stamps and digital products which are instantly downloadable. We also have a wide range of digital papers and svg cut files for all your crafting projects. Our low prices reflect our belief that crafting should not only be fun but affordable too!!
Other services include custom blog design and custom watermarks. Why wait for snail mail? Start creating with our instant downloads today.
ATTENTION: All DIGITAL/STAMP IMAGES are COPYRIGHT property of the illustrator (Wendy Hall) who has designed them. When you win or purchase a digital image, you have won or bought the right to use it for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Sharing or unauthorized selling of digital images are ILLEGAL and PROSECUTABLE OFFENSES. Any individual or group who is caught sharing or selling images for which they do not own the copyright, WILL BE PROSECUTED.